Welcome to the 3 Stawy Shopping Centre
The 3 Stawy Shopping Centre in Katowice was built in 1999 as one of the first shopping centres on the Silesian market. It is situated on an exceptional site, close to the city centre, between the A4 motorway and Dolina Trzy Stawy. Together with its external perimeter, it constitutes a complex to suit the needs of all customers.
The 3 Stawy Shopping Centre is just the place for a peaceful, comfortable, convenient and cosy shopping experience. For many Customers, it is synonymous with great shopping and meetings in a nice, calm atmosphere. The shopping centre’s offering is composed of the Auchan hypermarket and a shopping mall of 90 shops and service outlets. Visitors are also welcomed by cafeterias and restaurants with offerings to satisfy amateurs of traditional cuisine, pizza and pasta, as well as those with a taste for oriental delicacies. Those who desire healthy exercise and physical activity can enjoy a state-of-the-art gym – the 3 Stawy Fitness Academy.
The centre’s offering is further supplemented by large-area shops situated in its close vicinity: Media Markt, Leroy Merlin, Go Sport, Kakadu, Komfort…
In 2011, the 3 Stawy Shopping Centre became the first building in operation and the first Polish shopping centre in operation to receive the Breeam In-Use certificate, confirming the compliance with strict environmental and social requirements.
• Total area – 40,000 m2,
• Auchan hypermarket and 90 stores and service outlets,
• Key Tenants: SMYK, EMPIK, H&M, ROSSMANN, RTV EURO AGD, PEPCO, JYSK, CCC,
• FITNESS ACADEMY 3 PAWS club,
• 11 medium areas in the external zone: LEROY MERLIN, NORAUTO, MEDIA MARKT, COMFORT, GO SPORT, KFC, KAKADU, SKI TEAM, MEDIA EXPERT, FLÜGGER,
• 1200 parking spaces in the underground car park,
• 800 parking spaces in the above-ground car park.
Come visit us!